Final X Stillwater Thread

AK1967

Dec 9, 2021
Zain with a single for another TD makes it 4-0.

JO with a TD makes it 4-2, Zain

1 min left.

30 sec left

caution 1 with 6 sec left on Zain makes it 4-3

End

Zain is going to Senior Worlds!!!!!
Way to go Zain Retherford, Thomas Gillman , and Kyle Snyder. All 3 going to represent the USA. Our NLWC is insane and best Olympic club in the world hands down.🥇🥇🥇

Last edited:

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
PSU/NLWC has a lot on momentum right now. Tough to argue with the vision and accomplishments of Cael and Co. at several levels. They clearly have a drive to be the best at everything they touch and that is trickling down through to everyone involved.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Who’s up today for the NLWC ?
Seniors go Wednesday in NYC.....Nolf vs Dake and DT vs Valencia. Both DT and Dake have to be heavy favs, but it would be great to see Jason close the gap. He is clearly getting better. There is under 23 under 20 going on in Geneva Ohio today.....I was going to head over but too many things to do on the homestead today

AK1967

Dec 9, 2021
Seniors go Wednesday in NYC.....Nolf vs Dake and DT vs Valencia. Both DT and Dake have to be heavy favs, but it would be great to see Jason close the gap. He is clearly getting better. There is under 23 under 20 going on in Geneva Ohio today.....I was going to head over but too many things to do on the homestead today
Thanks for the update SRATH. Go NOLF AND DT. Let’s all wish them good luck on Wednesday !!!! Jason can do it. Must be very tactical against Dake. DT will tech Valencia.

Psalm 1 guy

Oct 17, 2021

I wonder how low Gilman's body fat percentage is? Just look at the definition in his shoulder and back muscles! Kudos to him for maintaining that level of fitness/eating discipline to where he can consistently make 57kg and still have one of the largest gas tanks of any wrestler at that weight. His progression since coming to NLWC has been a pleasure to watch.

Latest posts