Final X Stillwater Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Final X Stillwater takes place this coming weekend. Please use this thread for pre-event discussions, and for discussions during the competition.

Jvpool85

May 30, 2022
If you get a chance, listen to Gilman's interview on Rokfin. Really wonderful young man.......I thought he was an *** in college, but he really has matured.
He’s completely changed since coming to state college. Go listen to the “wrestling changer my life” with Gilman. He talks about finding peace and happiness here and needing a change. The guy has done a complete 180 and it’s no surprise that it culminated in him winning a world championship.

Reactions: Chad Derck

AK1967

Dec 9, 2021
He’s completely changed since coming to state college. Go listen to the “wrestling changer my life” with Gilman. He talks about finding peace and happiness here and needing a change. The guy has done a complete 180 and it’s no surprise that it culminated in him winning a world championship.
Once he got out of Iowa his life changed. His an outstanding young man now. Very proud of Gilman.

Reactions: SurgeOne

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Too bad this great wrestling is not on a major tv network like ESPN to make sure more people can see it. I would hope wrestling can go in popularity nationally as it appears to be mostly popular in certain sections of country (this is made without data as I have not seen national tv ratings for coverage of NCAA tournament which was covered extensively on ESPN). These individuals are amazing athletes dedicated to a very grueling and demanding sport and I wish they were to get more national attention-but on this board I am "preaching to the choir" as the posters here are hard core wrestling fans!

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
61 KG, Round 1
Daton Fix over Seth Gross, 5-5, on criteria

Note: FloArena and USA Wrestling both say it was 5-5

Reactions: SRATH

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
ugh, I have to go pick somebody up at a transportation hub. I'll be away for over an hour, so somebody else is (hopefully) going to provide info about the other matches.

AK1967

Dec 9, 2021
Is Zain up now in his 3rd match against JO ? Zain can ware him down. Stay on offense and watch the JO shot.

Latest posts