FIRST HALF FORDHAM GAME THREAD!!

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
In all my 42 years on this Earth, I've never willingly not watched a Nebraska football game. But I'm really tempted now. I have some fishing stuff to pick up before next week.
I have not gone fishing in years but don't you just need a pole, worms or lures and booze?
 

vs540husker

Heisman
Oct 3, 2004
92,067
10,221
0
Not sure what that penalty was about, but I think this was Nebraska’s most complete and best drive in a very long time
 

JOHNNY N

Heisman
Sep 24, 2003
109,994
39,220
0
10% chance Nebraska takes advantage of this.
 
Aug 1, 2002
2,940
380
0
Honestly, is there a reason Stepp hasn’t been getting the majority of the carries, is he not fully recovered?
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,096
14,639
78
One of two things are going on here. Either Fordham has a vastly improved team with a very good QB OR we REALLY suck. Your choice. I will say they have some speed at WR.
 

NorthWillRiseAgain

All-Conference
Dec 14, 2004
8,760
4,757
113
This is the worst 17-7 lead I’ve ever seen. Our Oline is terrible. Without Martinez we’d be down 7-3, and he’s not that good.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC