What’re you watching? He’s run through 1 tackle on 12 carriesHe always falls forward, he is not bad at all.
What’re you watching? He’s run through 1 tackle on 12 carriesHe always falls forward, he is not bad at all.
I have not gone fishing in years but don't you just need a pole, worms or lures and booze?In all my 42 years on this Earth, I've never willingly not watched a Nebraska football game. But I'm really tempted now. I have some fishing stuff to pick up before next week.
Ref just throw a random towel on the ground?
Yes.I have not gone fishing in years but don't you just need a pole, worms or lures and booze?
Even he was throwing in the towel in this team.Ref just throw a random towel on the ground?
I really don't see how we win another game.In all my 42 years on this Earth, I've never willingly not watched a Nebraska football game. But I'm really tempted now. I have some fishing stuff to pick up before next week.
Honestly, is there a reason Stepp hasn’t been getting the majority of the carries, is he not fully recovered?
I think he is 7/10The only thing Martinez does well is run....might as well just run the Triple Option.
There were saying in fall camp that he would probably be somewhat limited on how hard they worked him early in the season.Honestly, is there a reason Stepp hasn’t been getting the majority of the carries, is he not fully recovered?
Honestly, is there a reason Stepp hasn’t been getting the majority of the carries, is he not fully recovered?
He's the slowest of the top 3 backs. Ervin is the whole package.Honestly, is there a reason Stepp hasn’t been getting the majority of the carries, is he not fully recovered?
He's the slowest of the top 3 backs. Ervin is the whole package.
Not happening now. Fordham is sucking wind now.If Lost were to lose this game and get fired, who is interim Coach?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why