First half thoughts

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
Play calling: A+ with the exception of 1st & 10 from our own 1. Decent execution and some obvious early-season rust. Lots more strength from Carroll on deep throws. Hope is accuracy problem on deep throws is just 1st game jitters.

Special teams: PUT RICHARDS IN YOU BUMBLING IDIOT!

Defense - pretty good except for giving up the occasional big play on 3rd down. Nice to see good pressure from the front 4.

Second half changes I'd like to see: Get Elliot some touches. PUT RICHARDS IN YOU BUMBLING IDIOT!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5