first pitch 2:30 / lineups / game thread

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Now is the time to pounce of the Missouri tiger bullpen. Swing away!
Black Lives Matter Baseball GIF by INTO ACTION

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I don’t mind Larry getting aggressive there. That ball hit like a sandwedge and just stuck at their OF’s feet.

Make them make a play, and they made it. Larry ties the game on the sac-fly if he makes it.

Reactions: She Mate Me

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
If the throw is off and Larry is safe, we applaud him for being aggressive and making the other team make a play. He was trying to get to third with one out, which would have scored on a Powell fly ball. If it's first and second with one out, Powell fly ball, it would take an O'Brien hit to score.

Larry being aggressive may have been our best chance to score there.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Could chance not make 3rd on the Mershon deep fly? It was on the warning track.
Hit so hard & on a line, announcers said he didn’t have time to get back & tag. Which I believe. Don’t think this is a base running error. Just bad luck.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He’ll be drafted in a very early round next month.
That may be the case doesn't mean that he isn't over rated. Clutch hitting is not him. He also appears lazy at the plate. I believe Jackson holiday got proven how over rated he was real quick and he was first over all pick. 1st round means you have high potential.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
That may be the case doesn't mean that he isn't over rated. Clutch hitting is not him. He also appears lazy at the plate. I believe Jackson holiday got proven how over rated he was real quick and he was first over all pick. 1st round means you have high potential.
You can’t be serious. You’re going to call holiday overrated based on 100 at bats in the league?

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
I just don’t get it.. we needed this game to host and Lemonis puts in questionable pitches during a critical time and pulls players for O’Brien and Chester. This isn’t a save your starters game. Reason I’m over him don’t matter how this season goes. Next year will be brutal. I have no confidence in lemon building a portal team and recruiting. We should be a top 10 program with the money poured in