first pitch 2:30 / lineups / game thread

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You can’t be serious. You’re going to call holiday overrated based on 100 at bats in the league?
Yep. Over rated. I think he's proved that. He wasn't ready. Go back to the minors where he belongs. His ba is atrocious. He can "figure it out" in AAA or AA

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Need to hear the immediate firing of everyone from salmon down to the ball girls.

3 4 5 with nothing. Unacceptable on any level.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Boy that stings. If we don’t host this is a pretty big underachievement when you consider how the schedule fell for us.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I just don’t get it.. we needed this game to host and Lemonis puts in questionable pitches during a critical time and pulls players for O’Brien and Chester. This isn’t a save your starters game. Reason I’m over him don’t matter how this season goes. Next year will be brutal. I have no confidence in lemon building a portal team and recruiting. We should be a top 10 program with the money poured in

This is the primary reason I don't get excited about our baseball team win or lose. I'm happy with what happened this season, but it's really hard to get excited over this team. I still think we have too many strikeouts.

We had 10 strikeouts today against a team that was dead last in the SEC.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Yep. Over rated. I think he's proved that. He wasn't ready. Go back to the minors where he belongs. His ba is atrocious. He can "figure it out" in AAA or AA
Usually you aren’t ready that quick. He arrived earlier than expected.

and we have someone else quoting batting average.… pointless to go any farther with the discussion

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
We should be a host every year school.. we have the best fan support there is. Best stadium around!! Recruiting shouldn’t be this hard, and portal should be a home run for us. But we seem to always strikeout on top portal. Not saying we should always host a super.. but definitely a regional. As much as I wish we were, we will never be a football school Espically with NIL. We should absolutely own baseball though.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If hosting comes down to a HR out of the glove of the CF.....

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I don’t mind Larry getting aggressive there. That ball hit like a sandwedge and just stuck at their OF’s feet.

Make them make a play, and they made it. Larry ties the game on the sac-fly if he makes it.

I don't disagree, it's just been a cluster on the base paths this year.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
I don't disagree, it's just been a cluster on the base paths this year.
I’m like you, I don’t mind him getting aggressive.. I’m just really amazed he is that slow. I honestly thought he had more speed, but this year it’s like he runs in quick sand. Cheese probably needs to hold him on that one..
He just isn’t quick

Reactions: patdog