Fitz the Irishman

wicker

Senior
Jan 29, 2002
29,914
948
0
Looks like someone who would tell you to go to Hell in such a way as to make you look forward to the trip
 

wildcat1066

Redshirt
Nov 26, 2012
72
8
8
Hell is actually between East Lansing and Ann Arbor. I rode my bicycle through Hell many summers ago. I remember it being very hot. Hell is a lot like nearby Unadilla but without the charm.
 

FitzFan

Redshirt
Nov 22, 2008
763
26
28
Hell is actually between East Lansing and Ann Arbor. I rode my bicycle through Hell many summers ago. I remember it being very hot. Hell is a lot like nearby Unadilla but without the charm.
South of Lansing isn't much better. Once got stuck in Battle Creek when the Amtrak broke down. The 8 hours I spent in that town felt like several days. Spent about an hour watching the auto zone employees clean their parking lot, because there was nothing else to do.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment