Speaking of… I missed our games picks. Who did they pick?11:07 and Gameday is still making picks instead of going to the game. What is happening?
Hail State!Well that was a stellar opening possession.
I thought the same thing.It would be funny if they reviewed that and said it was targeting.
I don’t think next man up can either.1st down on that drive though . 2 weeks in a row Shapen couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn. Next man up.
Definitely worst coachedOur O line may be the worst in the country
That would be about the amount that I would want to hear Creed on a given day.Play Creed .... when Creed makes a catch.
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama