Not shocked. I think theyre pretty good. I think UF win this game but it won’t be a bad loss at the end of the year.
I hope you're right but I wouldn't have any desire to bet against Chambliss right now . He's a load .Not shocked. I think theyre pretty good. I think UF win this game but it won’t be a bad loss at the end of the year.
Is Lacy still out? He was injured last night but didn't notice if he came back in the game. Maybe the thought is that OM will be on a downer after beating LSU last night.I hope you're right but I wouldn't have any desire to bet against Chambliss right now . He's a load .
It always amazes me how good they are. I think Ohio State was favored by 55.5 yesterday. They won by 56.It’s definitely the type of game you could come out flat. Vegas doesn’t miss many.
I’m not sure he even came back out to the sideline.Is Lacy still out? He was injured last night but didn't notice if he came back in the game. Maybe the thought is that OM will be on a downer after beating LSU last night.
They'll be emotionally empty following last nights game. No matter what they say, that was the biggest game of their year.Classic trap. No way they can be up like that again. Sumrall is the real deal. Hopefully they can bring them back to earth.
They haven't been very close in any of our games so far.It always amazes me how good they are. I think Ohio State was favored by 55.5 yesterday. They won by 56.
Yes, they are wrong too, but I’m always impressed/amazed how accurate they are a lot of the time. Like that game from yesterday. How do you even handicap a game you know will be a blow out?They haven't been very close in any of our games so far.
IDK, but they have to set lines for 65-70 FBS games every week. They are gonna nail some, and they are gonna miss some by 20 or more.Yes, they are wrong too, but I’m always impressed/amazed how accurate they are a lot of the time. Like that game from yesterday. How do you even handicap a game you know will be a blow out?
Yeah. Golding will have done a great job if he gets them up for this next game.They'll be emotionally empty following last nights game. No matter what they say, that was the biggest game of their year.
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs