Florida Game 2

Cackmandu

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
1,127
851
113
I''ve been at it pretty hard today, who's filling in for Casas?

Anybody tailgating?

Go Cocks
 

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
How did we score 5? Petry HR? I am at the rodeo. Relying on ya'll for updates : )
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
If I'm pitching to Braswell, he get's nothing from the middle of the plate in. I don't think he can reach pitches on the outside part of the plate. He's always leaning back.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
Jones pitched well. You go out in top of the ninth telling yourself "Throw strikes" and the opposite always happens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football National predictions for South Carolina's matchup with Kentucky
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Defense vs. Kentucky