Yes, at the Blythewood rodeo!I''ve been at it pretty hard today, who's filling in for Casas?
Anybody tailgating?
Go Cocks
I''ve been at it pretty hard today, who's filling in for Casas?
Anybody tailgating?
Go Cocks
I''ve been at it pretty hard today, who's filling in for Casas?
Anybody tailgating?
Go Cocks
Messina is the better defensive catcher!Looks like Messina 1B with French at C.
Questionable for the weekend. Not in the lineup tonight... so there's hope he's ok i guessCrap. How bad is he hurt?
Guess Casas is in. Not what I was told but good.
No. The lineup card on tv was wrong. He is not in.In at DH? Hmmmm...
No. The lineup card on tv was wrong. He is not in.
Makes a ton of difference. Petry is unreal!How nice is it to have baserunners when you hit a HR!
Good to see Wimmer finding a way to get on. We were 0for a lot in the 1 and 2 spots last nightMakes a ton of difference. Petry is unreal!
Petry good for 3.How did we score 5? Petry HR? I am at the rodeo. Relying on ya'll for updates : )
Much appreciated. I heard a national guy suggesting Petry has a shot at the golden spikes award.Petry good for 3.
Messina good for 2. Earlier
There you go. Messina doesn't let that ball by.Messina is the better defensive catcher!
Some people cannot bunt no matter what.Dang. That's probably the worst at bat I've ever seen by French.
Pi** poor bunt - might as well hand the ball to the catcher.Asking French to bunt is questionable.
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games