me tooI kind of want Frank Martin to get a final four.
too much familiarity - these two teams know each other very wellI know it is early but USC seems out of sorts.
I probably would, more, if our game didn't follow. So freaking nervous that I can't seem to enjoy this one so muchThis is a war so far. Two very well coached teams playing their hearts out. Gotta love it as a college BB fan.
Florida banking in a 3....
That usually doesn't bode well for the other team.
South Carolina is clearly a different team now, obviously on offense but even on defense, which has gone from very good to wow status. Still, Florida has seen them before and knows them. If you're SC you'd rather play someone who's not seen you before, that you can overwhelm with defensive intensity.
We had no D back then. I honestly believe we would fare well. Hoping we get to that point too!Does Florida scare you all if we get to title game? They did handle us once.
yes it isThe Gators threes are connecting in this half. Big problem for the Gators.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB