Florida

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
No doubt the abortion issues favors the dems, even though they treat abortion like a sacrament, and seem to feel no woman is complete until she has one. I guess to the left, ordering a dead baby is really empowering, and vital to one's well being. I doubt this puts Florida in play. You cultural Marxist would be better off trying to shore up your blue wall in the Midwest.

Attachments

• CRAZY ABORTIONSUPPORTERS.jpg
    CRAZY ABORTIONSUPPORTERS.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 1

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
The sickest part is that the democrap party celebrates the abortion issue with glee and enthusiasm. They drag their small children to pro-abortion rallies and even have them hold signs and scream pro-abortion chants. The current democrap platform is Godless and pure evil.

This below is beyond insane - freaking child abuse. Indefensible. Parents using their "kids" as props and pawns to celebrate protecting the the right to murder "kids". America in moral decline. Part of the 81M mental patients voting in 2020 and beyond....

Rally.png

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Trump will announce abortion is acceptable in cases of rape, incest and losing voters. And the right will proclaim they never intended to ban abortions

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Trump will announce abortion is acceptable in cases of rape, incest and losing voters. And the right will proclaim they never intended to ban abortions
Do you also have the Mega Millions winning numbers for the next drawing?

Abortion is already justified for rape and incest. Not sure what planet you reside on. Try tuning into some sort of media outlet outside of CNN, The View and MSNBC. You might learn something about the state of this country.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Do you also have the Mega Millions winning numbers for the next drawing?

Abortion is already justified for rape and incest. Not sure what planet you reside on. Try tuning into some sort of media outlet outside of CNN, The View and MSNBC. You might learn something about the state of this country.
you might want to fact check yourself

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Your ignorance of the conservative consensus on abortion knows no bounds. While most of us on the right abhor abortion, we realize there are cases where it could be justified, such as rape, complications with the pregnancies, etc. We also realize it is a states rights issue, that outlawing abortion will not end it, and that cultural changes are needed to dramatically reduce the number of abortions. Unlike the left, which glorifies abortion as some sort of glorifying event for women. The left is truly sick, and their celebration of abortion, and pretending it is child care says a lot about its supporters.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
And
No doubt the abortion issues favors the dems, even though they treat abortion like a sacrament, and seem to feel no woman is complete until she has one. I guess to the left, ordering a dead baby is really empowering, and vital to one's well being. I doubt this puts Florida in play. You cultural Marxist would be better off trying to shore up your blue wall in the Midwest.
The reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans want access to legal abortions. Republicans are the ones trying to impose their draconian views onto the will of the people. Why should a small group of religious nut jobs force women into this? You all scream about freedom, but it's only freedom on your terms, when you want it. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Unlike the left, which glorifies abortion as some sort of glorifying event for women. The left is truly sick, and their celebration of abortion, and pretending it is child care says a lot about its supporters.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. We don't celebrate abortion; we support a woman's right to choose.

Reactions: usc2k24

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
And

The reality is the overwhelming majority of Americans want access to legal abortions. Republicans are the ones trying to impose their draconian views onto the will of the people. Why should a small group of religious nut jobs force women into this? You all scream about freedom, but it's only freedom on your terms, when you want it. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
And yet Trump leads in all the polling while jojo keeps sliding down that slippery slope. You’d think with that great situation he’d have gotten a bump in the polls , BUT NOOOOO‼️

bestest president ever

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
You really have no idea what you're talking about. We don't celebrate abortion; we support a woman's right to choose.
What you are celebrating is the right is the right for a woman to choose a dead baby. Does that make you feel good? Abortion is not healthcare, anymore than kidnapping is child care. But I do agree that most people want abortion available, but with several restrictions, and not after the 1st trimester. I wish the GOP could articulate a message like this, but I don't see that happening.

bdavis711

Jan 26, 2022
Stop being so glib about a serious fuckkkin issue!

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Your ignorance of the conservative consensus on abortion knows no bounds. While most of us on the right abhor abortion, we realize there are cases where it could be justified, such as rape, complications with the pregnancies, etc. We also realize it is a states rights issue, that outlawing abortion will not end it, and that cultural changes are needed to dramatically reduce the number of abortions. Unlike the left, which glorifies abortion as some sort of glorifying event for women. The left is truly sick, and their celebration of abortion, and pretending it is child care says a lot about its supporters.
You are wrong and insult me, so Trump like. Texas, the biggest red state by far is one of many states that will not allow abortions in rape or incest, and the only condition being the mother would die without one. Which is real sweet, so a woman in total distress has to deal with lawyers to save her life. Welcome to MAGA world.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
You are wrong and insult me, so Trump like. Texas, the biggest red state by far is one of many states that will not allow abortions in rape or incest, and the only condition being the mother would die without one. Which is real sweet, so a woman in total distress has to deal with lawyers to save her life. Welcome to MAGA world.
Your problem is the fact you only accept the laws you want and the election results you hope for. Clearly, unless you live in Texas it doesn’t affect you. Calif will pay her way here for her to kill her baby if she wants. Doesn’t that make you proud?

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
You are a leftist and you are misrepresenting the position I stated. I understand there may be situations where an abortion is morally acceptable. I never said that I believe the answer is to outlaw abortion. But most people of your political persuasion celebrate abortion as a rite of passage for women, and pretend it is "health care". Go out in the street and scream all you want about a woman's right to order up a dead baby anytime she likes. You must be real proud of taking that position. Good luck explaining that when you are dead.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
The similarities are striking...and sad.
View attachment 551051
What you can't see -- or refuse to see -- is that you and your ilk are right in line with these inflexible Muslim extremists. They are trying to impose their religious views on others -- just like you are. You seem to think everyone should adhere to strict codes of sexual behavior, which only you and your leaders can define. This goes way beyond abortion, and your buddy Clarence Thomas gave some insight right after Dobbs, when he said the next step is to go after contraception.

Admit it -- your goal is force Americans into a pattern of behavior defined by your religious leaders, because you believe your way of life is the only way of life. And if people don't conform, they will be imprisoned. Trump himself said in 2016 that he believed women should be punished for having an abortion. The level of intolerance from the far right is nauseating -- but it's in line with the guys you supposedly hate. You are no different from the jihadists. You just don't wear rags on your heads.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
And yet Trump leads in all the polling while jojo keeps sliding down that slippery slope. You’d think with that great situation he’d have gotten a bump in the polls , BUT NOOOOO‼️
Trump leads in all the polls? Sorry, no. The race is tightening, and Biden will soon establish a lead.

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)SPREAD
Emerson
4/2 - 4/3​
1438 RV​
2.5​
46​
45​
Trump+1
Morning Consult
3/29 - 3/31​
6018 RV​
1.0​
42​
44​
Biden+2
Data for Progress (D)**
3/27 - 3/29​
1200 LV​
3.0​
46​
47​
Biden+1
NPR/PBS/Marist
3/25 - 3/28​
1199 RV​
3.7​
48​
50​
Biden+2
Forbes/HarrisX
3/25 - 3/25​
1010 RV​
3.1​
50​
50​
Tie

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Trump leads in all the polls? Sorry, no. The race is tightening, and Biden will soon establish a lead.

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)SPREAD
Emerson
4/2 - 4/3​
1438 RV​
2.5​
46​
45​
Trump+1
Morning Consult
3/29 - 3/31​
6018 RV​
1.0​
42​
44​
Biden+2
Data for Progress (D)**
3/27 - 3/29​
1200 LV​
3.0​
46​
47​
Biden+1
NPR/PBS/Marist
3/25 - 3/28​
1199 RV​
3.7​
48​
50​
Biden+2
Forbes/HarrisX
3/25 - 3/25​
1010 RV​
3.1​
50​
50​
Tie
Hahahhahahahaha.. sure.

Reactions: HRPickenstuff

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
No women is " complete until she has an abortion " . Your one sick motherfuc_er with that statement BB. Guess your pissed that the GOP is to stupid to stop with abortion legislation before the election as a majority of Americans support women having control over their bodies and it is a MAJOR vote influencer.:cautious:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
No women is " complete until she has an abortion " . Your one sick motherfuc_er with that statement BB. Guess your pissed that the GOP is to stupid to stop with abortion legislation before the election as a majority of Americans support women having control over their bodies and it is a MAJOR vote influencer.:cautious:
One person misspelled a word and you ridiculed him, and you can’t figure out a three letter word? Your hypocrisy drips..

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Maybe the women (in almost all cases) should make the right choice before they get pregnant.
Such a tired argument, blaming the women when the men are equally responsible for the behavior -- but the men don't have to share in the responsibility of carrying the fetus in their bodies.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Such a tired argument, blaming the women when the men are equally responsible for the behavior -- but the men don't have to share in the responsibility of carrying the fetus in their bodies.
Blame nature. Poor women shouldn’t be responsible for their own actions. Everyone knows women can’t take care of themselves.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
You are a leftist and you are misrepresenting the position I stated. I understand there may be situations where an abortion is morally acceptable. I never said that I believe the answer is to outlaw abortion. But most people of your political persuasion celebrate abortion as a rite of passage for women, and pretend it is "health care". Go out in the street and scream all you want about a woman's right to order up a dead baby anytime she likes. You must be real proud of taking that position. Good luck explaining that when you are dead.
No one celebrates having an abortion. Seriously, where do you guys get this horseshitt? Do you even bother to read your own posts to see if they make any sense?

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Arizona will also have a vote. So how many no choice elections has maga won. Going with zero.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Trump wins Florida handily. Dems prepping to steal another election. We are so screwed.
Yes, you are but that's Dobbs was just the end of a series of moves, but mostly appointing too many right wing justices. Did you not think this would happen at some point, that Roe would get overturned and the majority would be furious?

You can only have minority rule for so long before you make a terrible mistake and the majority rises up. This is that moment. You are indeed screwed.

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
You are lying again, which is to be expected. As for me personally, a reasoned approach would be to ban all abortions after the 1st trimester, unless of severe health situation that comes later, but you leftists extremists want all abortions with no restrictions, anytime, anyplace, period. After all, no woman is complete until she has an abortion, right X?
One more thing- as far as a woman's life being in danger, there is a new technique available to doctors. It is called a "C " section, and virtually eliminates the risk of death for child bearing women. Been around for over 40 years, in case you hadn't noticed.

Attachments

• CRAZY ABORTIONSUPPORTERS.jpg
    CRAZY ABORTIONSUPPORTERS.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 0

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Just regurgitating the beliefs of the crazy left, who you admire so much.
And again, you are lying. The majority of Americans support abortion with restrictions, and not after the 1st trimester. Not abortion on demand.
That might interfere with you and your partner ordering up a dead baby.

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
No one celebrates having an abortion. Seriously, where do you guys get this horseshitt? Do you even bother to read your own posts to see if they make any sense?
The left treats abortion like a sacrament. You can deny this all you like, but the extreme views are on your side. Deal with it!

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
You are lying again, which is to be expected. As for me personally, a reasoned approach would be to ban all abortions after the 1st trimester, unless of severe health situation that comes later, but you leftists extremists want all abortions with no restrictions, anytime, anyplace, period. After all, no woman is complete until she has an abortion, right X?
One more thing- as far as a woman's life being in danger, there is a new technique available to doctors. It is called a "C " section, and virtually eliminates the risk of death for child bearing women. Been around for over 40 years, in case you hadn't noticed.
Please point out my lies so I can correct them. Here is the monster lie repeated daily, yes there are all these women at 8 months with a healthy pregnancy that run down to planned parenthood to get an abortion. Not saying it has never happened, its a big country, but it is extremely rare like 1 in 100,000 and would probably be more of a mental health issue.

First trimester, whoops caught again, that is why they went to the supreme court to get the 6 week pill banned, maybe bring in a relief pitcher,

Here is the worst part of this whole thing, the right plays the holy jesus card and as soon as they see they are losing votes tosses Jesus in the dumpster.

Reactions: usc2k24

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Please point out my lies so I can correct them. Here is the monster lie repeated daily, yes there are all these women at 8 months with a healthy pregnancy that run down to planned parenthood to get an abortion. Not saying it has never happened, its a big country, but it is extremely rare like 1 in 100,000 and would probably be more of a mental health issue.

First trimester, whoops caught again, that is why they went to the supreme court to get the 6 week pill banned, maybe bring in a relief pitcher,

Here is the worst part of this whole thing, the right plays the holy jesus card and as soon as they see they are losing votes tosses Jesus in the dumpster.
Ask any prominent democrat when the cutoff should be for getting an abortion. 1st/2nd/3rd trimester? 8 months/ 9 months? You get crickets, because your garden variety liberals WANTS NO RESTRICTIONS ON ABORTION! Order a dead baby whenever convenient.
Ask Janet Yellin- "abortion is great for the economy because women can go back to work!"
I am a Catholic, and I don't know any other Catholics( except Sloppy Joe Biden) that would toss Jesus in the dumpster. It's clear you have no clue how any pro life person feels, but you virtual signal about a woman's right to choose. Pretty pathetic.
And again, I know states rights is a tough concept for the left, but it allows each one to choose their own path. Some will get it right, some won't. Democracy can be messy, and that's why you want the government to decide everything.

Reactions: Pudly76

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
You can deny the truth all you want. The left doesn't value truth telling, so no surprise here.

Reactions: Pudly76

usc2k24

Aug 27, 2017
At what point in the pregnancy of a woman you've never met does it's outcome become your concern?

Latest posts