Flow Increase

psumac

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2017
81
186
33
Mine just renewed and it was around $160 for the year

same here. if you go to your account and "upgrade" to the new annual plan, it says it will credit you back the difference between your old rate and the new rate. i can't yet say whether it actually does that or not, but at least that's what it's telling me
 
  • Like
Reactions: zzs006

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,244
6,679
113
I actually just went and looked and if you signup for FloCollege it is only $8.99/month if you go yearly and $19.99/month if you go monthly. Getting a year of Flo for $108 is awesome. It’s strange they offer different rates for different sports when you have access to every sport with any subscription
 

CuriousGeorge

Freshman
Oct 29, 2021
15
50
13
Pretty sure the FloCollege subscription does not give access to all streaming. My son is a college coach in a different sport and I tried to use his account without success. If I'm wrong, I'd be glad to know because he barely uses it.
 

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,244
6,679
113
Pretty sure the FloCollege subscription does not give access to all streaming. My son is a college coach in a different sport and I tried to use his account without success. If I'm wrong, I'd be glad to know because he barely uses it.
It does work. I just got a Flo college subscription and it works for all sports. As a coach I think there is a different option for only $5/month and it might not give everything. The one I got was $8.99/month for a year or $20 monthly
 
  • Like
Reactions: CuriousGeorge

psu83

Junior
May 29, 2001
251
317
63
viagra treatment for opioid induced erectile dysfunction GIF by ePainAssist
Erectile Dysfunction Blue Pill GIF by Phoenix.ca
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's Offense Is Running Out of Answers | Northwestern Film Recap, USC Preview
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  4. 04 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  5. 05 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line