Got hit for $42.39 this morning instead of $31.79.
Anybody else?
I didn't see an announcement or get an email.
Anybody else?
I didn't see an announcement or get an email.
Is that monthly?Got hit for $42.39 this morning instead of $31.79.
Anybody else?
I didn't see an announcement or get an email.
I think so. It was 31.79 last month and all the others.Is that monthly?
POTY Nomination.Who knew, that Flo's streaming had to go through the Strait of Hormuz? Now we know why it drops consistently.
Mine just renewed and it was around $160 for the year
It does work. I just got a Flo college subscription and it works for all sports. As a coach I think there is a different option for only $5/month and it might not give everything. The one I got was $8.99/month for a year or $20 monthlyPretty sure the FloCollege subscription does not give access to all streaming. My son is a college coach in a different sport and I tried to use his account without success. If I'm wrong, I'd be glad to know because he barely uses it.
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.
BWI Recruiting
New name emerges at receiver ahead of Penn State White Out visit
BWI Football
Penn State Mailbag: How bad can this thing get?