For All The Leach Haters

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Nice video. Wonderful gesture by ML. But please explain how that sequence is evidence that he cares about anything related to football? It proves Wade is.

Reactions: Imadick

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
The whole "Leach is sick and will retire" was nothing more than a rumor started by the crew in an attempt to cost MSU support to bring about the change they want.

It's sickening what "FANS" of MSU will do to "help" the program. There is no shame, nothing ethical about them. At all.

The rumor was addressed too: There has not been any discussion about Leach stepping down. One source close to Leach dismissed the talk suggesting that fans are just getting carried away with Leach's coughing fits that worsened as he battled back from the flu.

Not just that but on getting fired: there has been zero discussions among Bulldog decision makers about moving on from Leach. One official even went as far as calling the report "insane".

The rumors are pathetic and shows a very very lack of morals. It's really 17'n 3-4 pathetic

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The whole "Leach is sick and will retire" was nothing more than a rumor started by the crew in an attempt to cost MSU support to bring about the change they want.

It's sickening what "FANS" of MSU will do to "help" the program. There is no shame, nothing ethical about them. At all.

The rumor was addressed too: There has not been any discussion about Leach stepping down. One source close to Leach dismissed the talk suggesting that fans are just getting carried away with Leach's coughing fits that worsened as he battled back from the flu.

Not just that but on getting fired: there has been zero discussions among Bulldog decision makers about moving on from Leach. One official even went as far as calling the report "insane".

The rumors are pathetic and shows a very very lack of morals. It's really 17'n 3-4 pathetic
It is very Rebelesque don't you think? I don't expect everyone to like our coaches. Even Lemonis winning the NC didn't stop some on here from hating on him. I guess they get some sick enjoyment being stupid for no reason. At least they are consistently stupid.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
It is very Rebelesque don't you think? I don't expect everyone to like our coaches. Even Lemonis winning the NC didn't stop some on here from hating on him. I guess they get some sick enjoyment being stupid for no reason. At least they are consistently stupid.
Oh yeah! Some things are legit concerns or even complaints. You don't have to agree with everything the coach does. But there is a line that one crosses when they move from concerns and complaints to out right lies to try and bring about a desired result.

And everybody knows where this crap comes from too.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Until he beats TSUN, Kentucky and Memphis every year the haters shall not rest ***

I can see the reason for disent.

1) He hasn't had a 11-2 win season like he did at WSU
2) He hasn't had a premier QB like Minshew
2) He has lost twice to TSUN
3) He hasn't taken us to a decent bowl game yet while TSUN went to Outback and a NY6 Bowl (Sugar)
4) We haven't been competitive at all in games against Alabama

Reactions: dorndawg

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I don't know whether the rumor is true or not. Neither do you. And let me tell you this...neither does the "expert" that you are attributing as addressing the rumor in your post.

This rumor has had legs - inside of our own athletic offices, going back to last summer. You can choose not to believe it, but that's on you.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
some people do hate leach. I’ve seen people on other boards laughing at The idea of Leach having cancer. so stop painting over that ****

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
some people do hate leach. I’ve seen people on other boards laughing at The idea of Leach having cancer. so stop painting over that ****
No you haven't. You're just a troll stirring up **** because you want to be distracted from Kiffin leaving your boys at the altar.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I sure hope you're not talking about me when I joked about throat cancer patients sounding better than him on post game interviews.

I have a crass sense of humor at times, but I'd never make light of an actual human with cancer and if he is actually sick, I had no idea. He's been coughing since he got here. Figured it was a cigar thing.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
No you haven't. You're just a troll stirring up **** because you want to be distracted from Kiffin leaving your boys at the altar.

Is this guy actually an Ole Miss fan? That is some serious trolling effort if so.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
The hell I haven’t. I’ve seen several posts making snide comments that are supposed to be funny about leach having cancer on the other site. I’ve also seen posts accusing him of alcohol issues and other lies. The site that keepsmthat stuff up,is lucky they haven’t been sued yet

you can stuff it

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The hell I haven’t. I’ve seen several posts making snide comments that are supposed to be funny about leach having cancer on the other site. I’ve also seen posts accusing him of alcohol issues and other lies. The site that keepsmthat stuff up,is lucky they haven’t been sued yet

you can stuff it
troll dancing GIF

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Creating a lie that he is retiring for health concerns is 17ing hateful! Defending them is a low IQ.
You don't know what the truth is. So attacking people for speculating on a rumor that's been around since the summer makes you a dubmass. Rumors are encouraged on this board. If you don't like it, take your arse to Steve's Page.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Sherrill 75-75-2, Leach 18-17
You aren't very old are you? Leach didn't inherit the worst program in the league like JWS did. Not even close. Furthermore, JWS record is tainted by his last couple of years. Those were some bad teams and really hurt his overall winning %.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You aren't very old are you? Leach didn't inherit the worst program in the league like JWS did. Not even close. Furthermore, JWS record is tainted by his last couple of years. Those were some bad teams and really hurt his overall winning %.
Actually I am old, been watching MSU sports since late 60's and remember the Charley Shira era. I was simply stating facts, they both have records at MSU hovering around .500, nothing more nothing less. Go back and look at what I said its only 2 words and some numbers but apparently you want to read something into it.

If you want to go back though to his 8 years at WA St Leach was just 8 games above .500 there, his last season going only 6-7. His career success is based on the TX Tech years, which ended 13 years ago. Since then, he's hovering just above .500 like I said.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Here is my thing. In the last three years we have had 8 cupcake games. If Leach had just won half his SEC games, his record would be much better than it is now.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Here is my thing. In the last three years we have had 8 cupcake games. If Leach had just won half his SEC games, his record would be much better than it is now.

Thats the fewest number of cupcake games any MSU coach will ever have in 3 years, due to the COVID year. Are you still mad that he didn’t win 2 more games in 2020, because that’s all that has kept him from winning half his SEC games.

BTW, no MSU coach in the modern era has won half their SEC games over their entire tenure.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Uh, Leach has won half of his SEC games in non-Covid affected 17ed up seasons. 8-8 in the SEC his two normal years Mullen’s SEC record was 33-39.