For future reference

Cardlink

Freshman
Aug 19, 2002
266
85
0
You can also view on Watch ESPN without a ESPN+ subscription on your PC if you have ESPN on your TV provider.
 

cards_rock

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2006
10,673
3,005
113
ESPN+ is worth the $50/per year IMHO. I get to see some games from my undergraduate program SD State plus many of the women's teams games are only on that platform and I am fairly certain you can watch replays of all of their games. Plus you have access to the full 30 for 30 library. They do some fantastic documentaries using journalistic standards that have unfortunately gone by the wayside elsewhere. Plus Peyton's Places is just a damn entertaining show.
 

Sab3rs

Senior
Dec 13, 2019
366
487
63
ESPN+ is worth the $50/per year IMHO. I get to see some games from my undergraduate program SD State plus many of the women's teams games are only on that platform and I am fairly certain you can watch replays of all of their games. Plus you have access to the full 30 for 30 library. They do some fantastic documentaries using journalistic standards that have unfortunately gone by the wayside elsewhere. Plus Peyton's Places is just a damn entertaining show.
I bought it this year just for the WBB games. $5/month isn’t something I care too much about and you get access to a ton of content. 100% worth it to watch the games on obscure channels.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville Football: How the Cardinals’ 2027 commitments fared in week 6
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football 5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-N.C. State press conference
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville flips LB Rome Ewell from Arizona after weekend visit
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football The Monday Kickoff: Louisville vs. N.C. State
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits