I bought it this year just for the WBB games. $5/month isn’t something I care too much about and you get access to a ton of content. 100% worth it to watch the games on obscure channels.ESPN+ is worth the $50/per year IMHO. I get to see some games from my undergraduate program SD State plus many of the women's teams games are only on that platform and I am fairly certain you can watch replays of all of their games. Plus you have access to the full 30 for 30 library. They do some fantastic documentaries using journalistic standards that have unfortunately gone by the wayside elsewhere. Plus Peyton's Places is just a damn entertaining show.
Cardinal Sports Football
Where Louisville football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville football commit Sebastian Blue turns in big performance at L&N Stadium
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville Football: How the Cardinals’ 2027 commitments fared in week 6
Cardinal Sports Football
5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-N.C. State press conference
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville flips LB Rome Ewell from Arizona after weekend visit