Back in ‘98 I was in Connecticut on vacation and Copenhagen was $5.25/can.
Back in ‘10 or ‘11 I was in Davenport, FL for work and a pack of Redman Golden Blend was over $8 17ing dollars.
I bought neither. Happy to report I’ve not had a dip or chew since the 1st week of January 2018. No telling how much money I spent on smokeless tobacco over the last 34 yrs.
I buy Copenhagen long cut wintergreen for 3.97 a can in MS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?