For those of you going to Auburn, how about a report on the scene?

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

Iionscott

Oct 6, 2021
I talked with Paul Clifford at the alumni event in Opelika. Not a good ambassador for the PSAA. One needs to be friendly and outgoing in a role like his. He didn't even have a name tag, I recognized him from photos.

On the plus side, I had a nice discussion on pocket sized Glocks with a fellow alum. I'm a 43 guy while he prefers the 43X. He'd fit in well around here.
Agree. Paul is pretty poor at his job.

CyphaPSU

Oct 25, 2021
The reports online of the high numbers of PSU fans in Alabama should be noted by the admin in the athletic dept. We love this program and get really excited when series like this are put on the schedule. This stuff is fun. Let's have more of this.

I am, however, a bit concerned with how conference realignment will impact OOC scheduling.

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
The reports online of the high numbers of PSU fans in Alabama should be noted by the admin in the athletic dept. We love this program and get really excited when series like this are put on the schedule. This stuff is fun. Let's have more of this.

I am, however, a bit concerned with how conference realignment will impact OOC scheduling.
Definitely and that annual OOC needs to be an SEC challenge match and would love it to be with the Bama teams. Great fans and even better traditions. Make it happen Krafty! Nothing better than CFB in the Deep South.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Auburn did the same last year on Allen St making it look like a mini Bourbon St. Gotta love CFB, baby. Fly the flag Nittany Nation. It’s a rarity that the boys in blue play in the Deep South.
I read that this is the first time in 80+ years that a B1G team plays in that stadium.

• Wow
Reactions: PSU87

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
A couple of things:
Do Auburn fans hold their water better than Penn State fans? Were Lion fans drinking more? And, most importantly, who takes pictures in a men's room? (and gets out alive?)
YIKES, so many good issues in the post.
Where to start?