Quiet confidence!The last thing I want to see is a Morikawa commercial.
Amen. Henley misses and Hovland delivers.My God what a letdown putt from Henley
This match and 2 othersFeel like they had to win this match to have some momentum. Tie feels useless here imo.
Yep. I can spend the rest of the weekend on college football and the NFL; Team USA is toast.shows which team has stones.
NBC keeps commenting on the behavior of some fans. Why not throw them out?
Cool storyBetween the state of our Nation and the unlikeable crew we're rolling out...this is the least I've cared about a Ryder Cup win in a loooong time.
Missed opportunities this session. Every other one they were just outplayedUS looking pretty pathetic. I don't know what they have more of, putts or misopptys
Inside Carolina Football
Jason's Five Takeaways: Bellwether Games Up Next for UNC
Inside Carolina Football
Greg: UNC's Second Half Woes Continue
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Four-Star 2028 QB Anthony Turner Takes Closer Look at UNC's Offense
Inside Carolina Football
Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit