Format is all screwed up

ColonelCat_rivals376764

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2003
3,048
1,993
0
when I logged in to this site this a.m. it took me to the Texas Basketball site. It did it twice in a row so I just waited until later to try. OK Now
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,762
12,172
113
when I logged in to this site this a.m. it took me to the Texas Basketball site. It did it twice in a row so I just waited until later to try. OK Now

It always does that sort of thing when I'm using my phone. I've given this new format some time to get used to but I still think it's a step backward from our old board. I'm sure there are others who would disagree.
 

BigBlueTom1_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2004
1,848
1,632
0
New format is terrible, I hate it. When I click on a topic for the first time, it still takes me to the last reply, and I have to scroll back to the top to read them all. I'm finding myself visiting less, and less. I'll be looking for a different site for info if it conrinues
 

thebluestripes

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
2,145
2,621
0
no complaints here. Since the font is now blue, it actually looks prettygood to these old eyes of mine.
 

Chuckinden

All-American
Jun 12, 2006
19,003
5,957
113
Been through many changes over the last 20 yrs on message boards. This one is no different. There are always things that are good and some things that aren't so good.

Just takes time for everyone to adjust.

No problem here.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt