He's better than Mensah
Did we even see souf tonight?
I actually thought souf had been giving decent minutes lately, minus the fact that he is no threat to score which kills the O.
Saying that one player is better than another is not "taking a shot"It's a GREAT win...no need to take shots at any player on this team...Let's just Just enjoy the VICTORY.
Saying that one player is better than another is not "taking a shot"
Did we even see souf tonight?
I actually thought souf had been giving decent minutes lately, minus the fact that he is no threat to score which kills the O.
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
I’ve been with you since the beginning.I believe I started the #FreeBullock campaign a week ago or so lol but I wasn't joking. I've seen the kid play many times in high school and although tonite was just a glimpse of what he can do, I think he really can play reserve minutes (10-15 min a night) on this team and contribute regularly. Kid is no slouch..been saying that for the longest. Hope he builds on this solid showing and becomes a factor going forward
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
Greenefig, you did pick RU to win 76-52? Glad you were way way off.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week