He's better than Mensah
Did we even see souf tonight?
I actually thought souf had been giving decent minutes lately, minus the fact that he is no threat to score which kills the O.
Saying that one player is better than another is not "taking a shot"It's a GREAT win...no need to take shots at any player on this team...Let's just Just enjoy the VICTORY.
Saying that one player is better than another is not "taking a shot"
Did we even see souf tonight?
I actually thought souf had been giving decent minutes lately, minus the fact that he is no threat to score which kills the O.
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
I’ve been with you since the beginning.I believe I started the #FreeBullock campaign a week ago or so lol but I wasn't joking. I've seen the kid play many times in high school and although tonite was just a glimpse of what he can do, I think he really can play reserve minutes (10-15 min a night) on this team and contribute regularly. Kid is no slouch..been saying that for the longest. Hope he builds on this solid showing and becomes a factor going forward
Souf played 2 minutes, was immediately burned by Bohannon for 3, who then hit another one and we never saw him again I think and we may never will
Greenefig, you did pick RU to win 76-52? Glad you were way way off.
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers