Freeze isn't a psycho, mental midget, or any of the other things people throw out.....

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Yes, the way he portrays his faith is very 1991 Southern Baptist. Very aww shucks, shaming, etc. with a healthy dose of ego. Same as Dabo. I'm not sure why it resonates so well with young people. But again, people like that fakeness because it makes them feel good about themselves.
Most young people don’t have enough life experience in the real world to see through it. Lots of adults too.

Reactions: patdog
Sep 15, 2009
“You’ll like me if you get to know me and my family” is code for two things:

1. YOU are the one that is wrong and YOU are the one who has the work to do to better understand ME. It’s your problem, not mine. You are at fault for not giving me a chance.

2. If I can get you to listen to me, I’m 100% certain I can change your mind with my amazing level of primo bullsh i t.
You can erase all other posts and just leave this one up. This is the summary of summaries. Conversation over.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Yes, the way he portrays his faith is very 1991 Southern Baptist. Very aww shucks, shaming, etc. with a healthy dose of ego. Same as Dabo. I'm not sure why it resonates so well with young people. But again, people like that fakeness because it makes them feel good about themselves.
It resonates with young men because they haven’t been around long enough to really get hoodwinked. He says all the important words they heard growing up and they aren’t wise enough to read between the lines.

Alexi_Lalas

May 7, 2014
Nah, he is a bad dude and a narcissist who uses religion as shield for his NUMEROUS transgressions which he has been perpetrating for more than a decade. He isn't a "flawed man" in need of saving, he is a person who uses that argument to continue to cheat and lie for his personal gain and vices.