Friday afternoon game thread

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Throw 5 run lead and two innings to go, throw Black or Cheatem or somebody in there. Why Auger?

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
Throw 5 run lead and two innings to go, throw Black or Cheatem or somebody in there. Why Auger?
I was thinking the same thing. That's enough runs to try and throw off the rest of the game. Auger was gonna be needed tomorrow with Kohn building back.

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Laughing again! Glad the coach doesn't read this board for coaching advice.

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
Just job doing what needs to be done!! One more tomorrow and we definitely host

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Just job doing what needs to be done!! One more tomorrow and we definitely host
Oh boy, and then let the bitchin really begin. "I can't find any $10 chairbacks for the regional and I bought tickets for 10 years in the 90's, hosted a picnic for prospective students one year, and even took some leftover sausage to our team after a game!"

In all seriousness I sympathize with those that come to a game and have to buy GA tickets because there is nowhere for them to sit on big weekends. If Selmon is interested in more sales he should capitalize on this opportunity (if it happens) to start a campaign for GA seating and ask for commitments during regional ticket sales

Reactions: MSBamaWard

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Oh boy, and then let the bitchin really begin. "I can't find any $10 chairbacks for the regional and I bought tickets for 10 years in the 90's, hosted a picnic for prospective students one year, and even took some leftover sausage to our team after a game!"

In all seriousness I sympathize with those that come to a game and have to buy GA tickets because there is nowhere for them to sit on big weekends. If Selmon is interested in more sales he should capitalize on this opportunity (if it happens) to start a campaign for GA seating and ask for commitments during regional ticket sales
Isn't that about how it is, when you have to turn stadium over to the NCAA, when you host.?