Friday jook box: Raising Hell

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
With all the talk of "old" people this week I don't know how these guys are still able to stand LOL!


That was the loudest show I was ever at, BOC billed as their original name, Soft White Underbelly, in a small club, the old Train Station, in Wilkes-Barre, Pa in the 80’s. Original line up too. Ears rang for days after.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss