Friday jook box: Raising Hell

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
With all the talk of "old" people this week I don't know how these guys are still able to stand LOL!


That was the loudest show I was ever at, BOC billed as their original name, Soft White Underbelly, in a small club, the old Train Station, in Wilkes-Barre, Pa in the 80’s. Original line up too. Ears rang for days after.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  2. 02 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  3. 03 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying