Fritz Traylor

Trojanbulldog19

All-American
Aug 25, 2014
10,139
5,920
113
I like Fritz. The guy his team to play hard every game.
He's not the sexy hire and I do give a wtf to 2-10 in 21. But his last two seasons are nothing to be shameful of. All around good football not just defense or offense. I wanted him when we hired Moorhead.

now I think I would rather someone younger with more offense after this last season
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,003
636
113
He's not the sexy hire and I do give a wtf to 2-10 in 21. But his last two seasons are nothing to be shameful of. All around good football not just defense or offense. I wanted him when we hired Moorhead.

now I think I would rather someone younger with more offense after this last season
Yep. He's had a pretty good QB last two years. He's kind of long in the tooth now to move and take on a major rebuild somewhere else, regardless of his sideline energy.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor