Frustrating

VictoryRed

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2004
20,246
3,126
113
After all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
 

redfanusa

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2009
4,892
1,607
0
Capable of beating and actually beating are two very different things. Especially with this head coach.

I feel bad for the players. They have to know how close they are to succeeding. Must be very frustrating.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,632
21,299
113
I said after OU every game left was a tossup and I still feel the same. Problem is we all know how this staff has faired in tossups type games.
 
Jan 10, 2020
8,138
0
0
As of now they’re stinking it up to #5 in the country…

Never said they’ll be Big 10 champs..
they're more overrated than the two 'ranked' teams they beat to get there. indiana and isu are trash

god forbid the AP doesn't have a b1g team ranked in the top 5

iowa sucks just like the rest of the west, and will prove it in time. state penn will boatrace them in 2 weeks.
 

MOHUSKER

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2009
16,561
1,806
113
Sure, but we also have the ability to lose to any team on the schedule, and that’s the problem, isn’t it?
 

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,964
1,801
113
After all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
We could win next week. If we lose the noose just tightens.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC