After all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
LolAfter all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
1/10. Decent attempt though.After all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
we will beat nw by 30 on satAfter all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
I think by 10. They always play us close.we will beat nw by 30 on sat
Sat is a win. Don't you have a 100 bucks coming too you from that nut job poster last week ?1/10. Decent attempt though.
Sat is a win. Don't you have a 100 bucks coming too you from that nut job poster last week ?
This division is trash.
Tell me Mr wise guy who besides Ioway in this division is worth a damn as of today?You are trash!
Oh I agree. Just talking smack to Walley79 but he’s too muck of a puss to respondTell me Mr wise guy who besides Ioway in this division is worth a damn as of today?
iowa stinks, tooTell me Mr wise guy who besides Ioway in this division is worth a damn as of today?
As of now they’re stinking it up to #5 in the country…iowa stinks, too
they'll end the year with 3 losses at least
they're more overrated than the two 'ranked' teams they beat to get there. indiana and isu are trashAs of now they’re stinking it up to #5 in the country…
Never said they’ll be Big 10 champs..
So we are gonna losewe will beat nw by 30 on sat
We could win next week. If we lose the noose just tightens.After all this drama so far this season I still think we have the ability to beat everybody we play from the west. We are so close but yet no. I think we win Sat.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC