I just wanted to start a thread to support FearTheBeard. I really wish you and your family well and have you in my prayers. It makes me sad to hear anyone having to go through this kind of ordeal. Stay strong friend God is good.
100% support from this old fart.I just wanted to start a thread to support FearTheBeard. I really wish you and your family well and have you in my prayers. It makes me sad to hear anyone having to go through this kind of ordeal. Stay strong friend God is good.
Thank you to everyone!!
OADD, I did receive your email. I just responded.
ThanksFTB emailed me and wanted me to tell everyone 'hi'. He's got his hands full with working, and traveling to see his wife. His wife is getting better every day, but she still has a long way to go. She has a great support group with their families, doctors, nurses, etc. Really special people...and FTB...what a guy. Keep them in your prayers.
OFC
Thanks for the update! This Duke family is very special.FTB emailed me and wanted me to tell everyone 'hi'. He's got his hands full with working, and traveling to see his wife. His wife is getting better every day, but she still has a long way to go. She has a great support group with their families, doctors, nurses, etc. Really special people...and FTB...what a guy. Keep them in your prayers.
OFC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6