we're prime for a run boys. LETS GOOOO
actually just pretty excited after today's performance. but okay doucheAnother sarcastic new troll posing as a UK fan.
not saying i'm expecting anything i'm just always gonna fully buy in to any game no matter how good we are. that's just being a UK fan i guess.We looked good today but USCjr is awful. I’ve gotta work Thursday when we play. In a normal year, I’d take off. This year, i plan to work
Feb 23 joining, welcome and we can only hope. Look forward to listening what you bring to the board in the future.Another sarcastic new troll posing as a UK fan.
not sure why everyone poops on newcomers here.Feb 23 joining, welcome and we can only hope. Look forward to listening what you bring to the board in the future.
Not pooping, everyone has to join one day, not busting your balls. I lurked for years before finally joining. Welcome Brothernot sure why everyone poops on newcomers here.
Not pooping, everyone has to join one day, not busting your balls. I lurked for years before finally joining. Welcome Brother
We’ve both been here too long lolNot pooping, everyone has to join one day, not busting your balls. I lurked for years before finally joining. Welcome Brother
They poop on everything herenot sure why everyone poops on newcomers here.
This is hard. Posting at UK not for everyone. I can't hide you.New posters arent robots, they dont poop ice cream.
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia