Have we no shame?Gawd I hate Sandstorm playing when we are struggling versus FCS team.
It's hard to understand the inner workings of the mind of an offensive genius (Loggains).When we have a good scoring drive - we follow it up with trying to be cute instead of running the plays that we ran on the scoring drive - I don’t understand paying an OC millions of dollars to call like a HS OC
I told ya'll this week he was #3 and I was told no way.So is Doty our 3rd best WR?
Espn doesn't have a box score for our game. Anyone have some stats / scoring recap? I am unable to watch the game.Good finish
It wasn't that big, the defender had his hands on him too.Leggett got away with a big time push off....lol
Nahhh can't even try to defend that one...that was a separation type pushoff but hey he got away with it.It wasn't that big, the defender had his hands on him too.
Need to develop the rest of the pieces!Welp... still not a very good team but we got a gutsy QB and some receivers.
I didn't say it wasn't a push off -- those rarely get overlooked in our favor.Nahhh can't even try to defend that one...that was a separation type pushoff but hey he got away with it.
I was surprised that one was overlooked being that out in the open for everyone to see.I didn't say it wasn't a push off -- those rarely get overlooked in our favor.
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups