Have we no shame?Gawd I hate Sandstorm playing when we are struggling versus FCS team.
It's hard to understand the inner workings of the mind of an offensive genius (Loggains).When we have a good scoring drive - we follow it up with trying to be cute instead of running the plays that we ran on the scoring drive - I don’t understand paying an OC millions of dollars to call like a HS OC
I told ya'll this week he was #3 and I was told no way.So is Doty our 3rd best WR?
Espn doesn't have a box score for our game. Anyone have some stats / scoring recap? I am unable to watch the game.Good finish
It wasn't that big, the defender had his hands on him too.Leggett got away with a big time push off....lol
Nahhh can't even try to defend that one...that was a separation type pushoff but hey he got away with it.It wasn't that big, the defender had his hands on him too.
Need to develop the rest of the pieces!Welp... still not a very good team but we got a gutsy QB and some receivers.
I didn't say it wasn't a push off -- those rarely get overlooked in our favor.Nahhh can't even try to defend that one...that was a separation type pushoff but hey he got away with it.
I was surprised that one was overlooked being that out in the open for everyone to see.I didn't say it wasn't a push off -- those rarely get overlooked in our favor.
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: This doesn't feel like a Stoops Kentucky team
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Gamecocks face 'must-win' against Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Game Five: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Latest on South Carolina DL injuries from Wednesday's availability report