Future Fark Material.....

kcomphlint

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
142
0
0
 

Mr Meoff

Redshirt
Jul 31, 2008
2,306
0
0
This would be like a bunch of Vanderbilt students wearing huge nerd glasses with tape in the middle, a full pocket protector, and suspenders with belts to their football games.
 

FreeDawg

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2010
4,097
1,091
98
has significantly boosted the percieved quality of women in the grove
 

AssEndDawg

Freshman
Aug 1, 2007
3,183
54
48
I've been trying to figure out a way to make it gayer, but it can't be done. They have achieved perfection!
 
Nov 5, 2010
926
0
0
but I wouldn't disrespect them the way they apparently did. #48's "Moroni for Heisman"? Plus all the crap Big D said they were doing with the signs. Incredible. No wonder everyone things MSians are portrayed as non-tolerant. Way to show that Southern hospitality, bears...
 

RougeDawg

Redshirt
Jul 12, 2010
1,474
0
0
I was there Saturday and walked around a couple hours before I went to game and I was still looking for all those hotties as I was going into the game. I've been to around 8 games up there over the years and have yet to see what all the hype is about. I am almost certain people get quantity versus quality confused when they visit oxford. And perhaps they are swayed by the amount of skin the UM girls attempt to show off without receiving an indecent exposure citation. Given they may have more girls, and thus more attractive ones, but as far as quality goes, I'd say they are no better than the chicks at State, UGA, Bama, and Auburn, from what I've seen over the years. But from the at least 2:1 ration of girls to guys at UM, there's no reason you shouldn't get laid at least once a week up there. IMO Auburn has turned out the highest quality looking cheerleaders in the last 10 years.
 

DISTRICT DOG

Redshirt
Nov 28, 2008
393
2
18
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(62, 62, 62); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">
zingku</span>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor