G4 is quickly becoming the No. 1 Tequila brand in the world

Outsider Jim

Sep 20, 2022
Shannon's Blanco recs are on point.

He got me on G4, Siete Leguas, and Los Dos. I'm leaning toward Siete Leguas as my favorite right now, but G4 and Los Dos are right there. You can't go wrong with any of those Blancos.

SmarterBudweiser

May 2, 2022
Try some of the Blancos from NOM 1123: Cascahuin.

Arte de Nom 1123, Cascahuin, Cascahuin Tahona, Wild Common, Montagave, Siembra Valles are all unique…. And tasty.

El Pandillo and Cascahuin are my two favorite distilleries.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2021
Try some of the Blancos from NOM 1123: Cascahuin.

Arte de Nom 1123, Cascahuin, Cascahuin Tahona, Wild Common, Montagave, Siembra Valles are all unique…. And tasty.

El Pandillo and Cascahuin are my two favorite distilleries.
I am a huge, huge Cascahuin Tahona Blanco fan. I would argue that it is my favorite blanco over G4 if the price was lower.

Just got a few bottles of Wild Common and also love it. From a contract brand perspective it is probably my favorite, or close.

My favorite contract brands are:

Wild Commons
Lalo
Volans
Los Dos
El Tesora (if you count that one as contract brand)

Reactions: SmarterBudweiser

SmarterBudweiser

May 2, 2022
I am a huge, huge Cascahuin Tahona Blanco fan. I would argue that it is my favorite blanco over G4 if the price was lower.

Just got a few bottles of Wild Common and also love it. From a contract brand perspective it is probably my favorite, or close.

My favorite contract brands are:

Wild Commons
Lalo
Volans
Los Dos
El Tesora (if you count that one as contract brand)
We think alike!

I’ll add the obvious Siete Leguas to that list as well….. and Certain Ocho vintages.
All my Los Dos experiences are (still… because I bought a bunch) with Lots 1&2. I’ve heard rumors of a decline in later production.
Have you had a more recent lot?