A few good runs huh....averaged 18 yrds a carry according to your stats....you seem like an ok guy...and you definitely have a little deep seated disdain for galax...I watched galax this year and as I giles fan I still thought Harris could play anywhere...He did run run over a 6-2 140# db ha-ha. He still got the tackle though. Harris had a few good runs but never ran up the middle.
A few good runs huh....averaged 18 yrds a carry according to your stats....you seem like an ok guy...and you definitely have a little deep seated disdain for galax...I watched galax this year and as I giles fan I still thought Harris could play anywhere...
That's kind of funny because most fans from Galax will tell you that Grayson is very arrogant and cocky. Don't know many from Galax that doesn't want to stick it to them every year.Grayson really doesn't like Galax too arrogant from the most people there. But I will say this all the players with the exception of one was respectful during the game. The one that wasn't is NOT from Galax. Congrats to them. Harris ran off tackle all night not up the middle.
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense