Game 2 vs Tulane

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,888
113
May have been one of the slowest runs to 1st by #20 that I’ve seen since Wes Rea. You just can’t get thrown out there
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,200
113
Ok. I'm going for a margarita you see if you can fix the home plate ump and our bats.

I leave it to you.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
Well. Ow to be fair we only had 2 on with no outs because we got a bunt single, a catchers interference on an 0-2 count. Hi would anyone really expect this team to score when the other teams gives them opportunities. Tulane is the 1927 Yankees in the field and at the plate. No chance against them.


I still think State wins this game.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,003
636
113
Maybe they're pissed because we fired their home boy Cannizaro...revenge of sorts. (Although they were apparently smart enough or in the know enough to pass on him)
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,888
113
I don’t know where the 17 all that firepower came from, but that was awesome
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
I don’t know where the 17 all that firepower came from, but that was awesome

Hancock was killing the ball here last weekend. Been wondering what happened to him this week. Glad he woke up.
 

Willowdawg

Redshirt
Dec 25, 2020
199
0
0
17 yea.i hate Tulane and dont have to be pissed off for a week now. Well we still have to win tomorrow but that kind of ending can get us going.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor