“Rhsfhahrhwhrbehe Coach K. Shdheheud Caleb Wilson Babyyyy, djdudndrshhshsh”.-DV
About dang time rightThat’s the ****** Oweh I know!!!!!
It did in that Florida-Duke game I just watched. That was a mans game boxing out by both of those teams.The art of rebounding doesnt exist in college basketball anymore.
I will take my chances on playing them all game because our subs suck. Convince me otherwiseYou people realize the starters can not play 40 minutes right? Injures have made the bench talent thin.
Good game until UF got lost on D and couldn’t throw the ball in.It did in that Florida-Duke game I just watched. That was a mans game boxing out by both of those teams.
I legit think after Dickie V dies, they will prop his corpse up and put him on the telecast.“Rhsfhahrhwhrbehe Coach K. Shdheheud Caleb Wilson Babyyyy, djdudndrshhshsh”.-DV
Needed one more pass. Pass up the good shot for a better shot.We needed that three Jelly you can’t miss that
0-2NC taking away any look from three. Have we even made one yet?
That's the second time they've stopped a runout with a foul. Corrupt bastardsRefs had to hunt a foul there. Couldn’t let us keep that momentum. I said it was about to happen to my wife and sure enough.
UNC looks tired. We look freshNC taking away any look from three. Have we even made one yet?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach