Backup the brinx truck for Will Stein.
I am excited also, Stein has what no other UK coach has ever had, a strong foundation to build on. Stoops built a rock solid foundation, I wish he was able to build more than that, but I thank him for at least doing that.Guys, I know it’s early but I’m really excited for the Stein era.
We have a coach beating Kiffin in chess. Stoops would be down 20 already.Kif is noticeably flustered.
He wasn’t ready for Stein’s play calling.
Yeah great teams are able to do that. Kind of like how Alabama scored on Steins team at will in the second half. Oh, and get over it.UT would score on Stoops teams in like 37 seconds. They had 14 minutes TOP, but scored 47 points.
That was a little to much, they need to tell him to go back to the sidelines, now every coach will try and plead his case on plays like that. You can’t second guess or talk to the refs for 10 minutes during the game.The refs catering to Kiffin like that at the end of the half was an absolute joke!
Looked like the refs have money on this game
Stoops who is stoops ?I am excited also, Stein has what no other UK coach has ever had, a strong foundation to build on. Stoops built a rock solid foundation, I wish he was able to build more than that, but I thank him for at least doing that.
Heupel bent over and used Stoops and White like a complete b!tch. Every. Single. Time. It was nauseating.Yeah great teams are able to do that. Kind of like how Alabama scored on Steins team at will in the second half. Oh, and get over it.
And that's what they said about Stoops at one time.Backup the brinx truck for Will Stein.
This time we should.And that's what they said about Stoops at one time.
If we win tonight, they might drop us out of the top 30.I hope the AP feels dumb after they dropped UK out of the top 25 after a road win vs. a team that beat the hell out of Florida in the Swamp today. Dumbasses.
Which one are you saying is pretty damn good?I was a little to young for the Hal Mumme glory days but I always heard UK football being good and UK basketball sucking was about like kissing your cousin, while I can't say it's that awesome it is pretty damn good.
I mean to be fair, after tonight you might be right for the moment.I predicted 5 wins for Kentucky this year. Lol.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!