Game Day Thread

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,118
14,264
113
Leavit has to much time and our DBs give to much cushion, then we can’t tackle them after they catch it, not good, can’t win like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,324
10,783
103
I feel like we’ve blown our chance to win by not scoring in the 3rd qtr. Hope I’m wrong. Minchey just hasn’t had a good game finding open guys even on short throws.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gbl97
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball