Wrong.How many flea flickers can they score on . Man Bates got played on one again. Lots of time left.
Wrong.How many flea flickers can they score on . Man Bates got played on one again. Lots of time left.
Yeah when you have been a UK fan long enough, you pretty much know what is going to happen.Kinda. I say kinda because I think we all knew this was coming. It was just a matter of when.
Don’t think it works that way. LSU doesn’t kick the FG down by a TD.I really hope not going for 3 for LSU to tie it 27-27 wont bite us in the azz.
Lets hope 31-27 or 27-27 to OT.
I do like Stein going for it though and I know why he did. But its always a gamble.
I don’t feel like the game plan has been awful. Tackling has though. And that last play you just tip your hat to them. Receiver isn’t supposed to make that throw off his back foot. Pretty lucky to be honest.Who was it that was saying our D was playing well? Overall, they're not. LSU has been able to name their yardage on most plays.
Need to slow it way down now. Eat clock. Score.
yeah i'm sure your dumbass was saying the same thing against A&M. The stupidity of being stuck in the past is beyond ridiculousYeah when you have been a UK fan long enough, you pretty much know what is going to happen.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play