I still can’t believe we landed CJ Baxter. What a stud.
It was almost one and done!This opening drive the the Cats extremely important. 3 and out won't cut it against this bunch.
He was probably chugging air and was like “can I let up a bit….nope!”If Baxter had not looked back he might have outrun him. lol. Probably not, but it looked like it may have slowed him down.
Commonwealth is JUICED!!!!!Place is flat out rocking!!!
Id kill to see Rupp like this.Commonwealth is JUICED!!!!!
I'm drinking me some tiger blood tonight.
Yes please! They look so good.What a way to start on offense. On a side note, love our uniforms and Helmet. This is the way KY football is supposed to look, this is our identity. Make this permanent please!!!!
Let’s make it like PawPaw Brooks LSU #1 win baby!!!Crowd needs to stay active all night
Take a knee next drive!Stoops would start stalling right now.
I have Adonis DNA.The ghosts of Charlie Sheen and Tiger King flow through my veins.
Yeah I like the unis better than the midfield logo.Yes please! They look so good.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update