I still can’t believe we landed CJ Baxter. What a stud.
It was almost one and done!This opening drive the the Cats extremely important. 3 and out won't cut it against this bunch.
He was probably chugging air and was like “can I let up a bit….nope!”If Baxter had not looked back he might have outrun him. lol. Probably not, but it looked like it may have slowed him down.
Commonwealth is JUICED!!!!!Place is flat out rocking!!!
Id kill to see Rupp like this.Commonwealth is JUICED!!!!!
I'm drinking me some tiger blood tonight.
Yes please! They look so good.What a way to start on offense. On a side note, love our uniforms and Helmet. This is the way KY football is supposed to look, this is our identity. Make this permanent please!!!!
Let’s make it like PawPaw Brooks LSU #1 win baby!!!Crowd needs to stay active all night
Take a knee next drive!Stoops would start stalling right now.
I have Adonis DNA.The ghosts of Charlie Sheen and Tiger King flow through my veins.
Yeah I like the unis better than the midfield logo.Yes please! They look so good.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky