Just need one good stop. That’s all.Have to get the ball second again. If we score first you know Kiffin is going for two
Gonna ice him
He shown me enough that I like where we’re headed. He’s just gotta adjust to this league. And get some dudes.Fair enough. We can agree there
Harkless with great pressure right up the gut.Our defense has been solid in the second half.
Stein probably knows he would have missed.I know our kicker is azz, but if Stein had kicked the FG instead of going for it, we are celebrating right now.
Agree. Last December did any of us think we would be 4-1 and going to overtime against LSU. We just need some more playmakers on both sides and a kicker obviously . Going to be fun.We're a good team.
What if he missed it?I know our kicker is azz, but if Stein had kicked the FG instead of going for it, we are celebrating right now.
Whatever puss!I came back biatch and look what happened.
I would personally drive five hours to Lexington doing 100mph to **** him up and im drunk off budweiserWhat if he missed it?![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update