Wouldnt load for me on firefox....Did on chrome but constant buffering..Not watchable..page won't load for me at all.
actually, there is. CBS Sports Network - which channel s in the 150s on DISH - show replays. This is literally the only time of the year I watch that network, as most of the time it has stuff no one would want to watch. Anyway, during the tournament, they will reply games, it's listed as NCAA Tournament Rebound. Problem is, you can't search it because they decide at the last minute which games they will replay, so you can't search for UK vs Buffalo, for example....I posted this earlier but I don't think there is a reply for NCAA games. I know it sounds crazy but I can't find a reply anywhere of Davidison and none for any of the other tourney games I have searched ( UK related or not). If this was a normal game you might find it on youtube but you would always find it on SEC TV the next day .
There are replays of NCAA games tonight at 7 and 9 pm. Teams not listed on my tv listings. Possibly UK?actually, there is. CBS Sports Network - which channel s in the 150s on DISH - show replays. This is literally the only time of the year I watch that network, as most of the time it has stuff no one would want to watch. Anyway, during the tournament, they will reply games, it's listed as NCAA Tournament Rebound. Problem is, you can't search it because they decide at the last minute which games they will replay, so you can't search for UK vs Buffalo, for example....
Losing ukbasketballlive.com was one of the worst things that could happen to this fan base. I dunno why that guy doesn't start up another site under a VPN with a host in like Russia or something. I'd donate to him to keep it up.
Porn? WTHeck? I finally got that off of there and then it went to a virus protection ad! Lol
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’