Game Thread - A&M

Jonesz2

Joined Aug 9, 2005
Aug 9, 2005
1,744
2,278
113
I don't think that is fair yet, though you may be right. He is playing with a rag tag roster riddled with injuries. I don't like the defensive coaching more than anything.
Rag tag roster because great recruiting is a myth too
Data after the tenn and Clemson game last year suggested he's a decent coach. Put down the beer.
you only as good as your record. Compare to Muschamp in same amount of time.
 

Jonesz2

Joined Aug 9, 2005
Aug 9, 2005
1,744
2,278
113
Sad Ice Hockey GIF by NHL
We back lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sparklecity

Beanerball

Senior
Jul 17, 2023
730
530
93
Agreed, like I said, once they figured out our blitzes, it was bad. We can’t get pressure unless it’s smoke and mirrors. D backs still look lost too often. We can’t win enough battles on the line, on either side. Hell, can’t even hold our own too often. Go NCS and go Gators. All I have left for today.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida