I’m suppose to be answering customer complaints and make sure the security stuff for the mobile app is up. I just got two emails because people forget their bank pinsI'm on radio. About to leave work (of course I'd be on call.)
Two extra passes on that play. Dillingham was the catalyst. He passed up a good shot for a better shot.Raining 3333s
The big white guy for them looks like a really good playerMultiple people have said this Canada team is NCAA tournament quality. They look much more athletic than Germany.
Probably didn’t catch the streamWhere are all my OGs at in this thread?
We've only got like 10 fans posting in here tonight.
Here I am SOS…Where are all my OGs at in this thread?
We've only got like 10 fans posting in here tonight.
Well, she just named dropped two UK players, Shai and Jamal, in his face. So that was nice.Why is RJ barrett on my screen, get the duke guy off
I think SGA is at the gameWell, she just named dropped two UK players, Shai and Jamal, in his face. So that was nice.
Cal said he was coming also said Murray's dad would be there.I think SGA is at the game
Where are all my OGs at in this thread?
We've only got like 10 fans posting in here tonight.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky